1/25/2012

The 411 On INVgirl... My Toronto Invisalign Journey.

Welcome to my blog! I am a dental hygienist at MCO Orthodontics, one of the biggest practices for Invisalign in Toronto, and Dr. Tam has given me the opportunity to begin invisalign treatment! I’ve always had rotated teeth, but it never bothered me until a few years ago.  Due to this reason, I have become very self conscious about my smile.  I cannot explain how ecstatic it makes me feel to be starting this journey. Invisalign, you are a blessing in disguise! I will share all my experiences, including the good, the bad and some tips and tricks!  I hope you will follow me on this journey to creating my brand new smile :)
































2 comments:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Root Canal Treatment in Bhopal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Dental care in jaipur

    ReplyDelete