11/29/2013

Treatment Update with my Toronto Invisalign

Hi everyone! Last month I mentioned that my Invisalign attachments are coming off in a few weeks. The time has come and they will be coming off in 3 days! I will be posting a video of how the attachments are removed and some progress photos as well! I still have 2-3 more sets before I have another iOC scan for my refinement aligners.

On a side note, I've had less than 10 people notice my aligners since I began treatment! If you are someone who is concerned about people seeing your "braces," Invisalign is a great alternative! It's definitely something to inquire about with your orthodontist! Thanks for reading! I will have my next post up in 3-4 days!

Keep smiling :)

2 comments:

  1. The clinic offers best quality invisible dental braces to its customers without making any compromise. Further, if you are looking for teeth braces that will not harm your gums then you must get the braces from Smile Code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://invisaligntoronto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete